NOMA Short-Sleeve Hydrophobic Classic Shirt in a Regular Fit for a traditional relaxed fit that is generously cut across the waist, having a straight silhouette for maximum comfort and ease of movement.For a smarter, more tapered fit, please see our Tailored Fit NOMA shirts.
NOMA has made hydrophobic shirt technology affordable, not just to save you money in the long run with longer lasting clothing, but also to help promote their use, which helps reduce global wastage of ruined clothing and benefit the environment.
WHAT DOES A HYDROPHOBIC SHIRT OFFER?
The shirt fabric's nano-coating protects the fibres from liquid. Pour a bottle of water over it and it won't get wet. The water simply beads up and rolls off. Spill coffee or wine and not only won't it stain, it'll stay bone dry.
No more embarrassing food/drink stains at work. Or rain-soaked shirts sticking to your skin. It even helps eliminate those unsightly underarm sweat patches to keep you stay fresher and odour-free for longer during your day. No other shirt offers all this, but that's not all.
NOMA shirts offer all this without affecting the look, feel, texture or breathability of the garment. In fact, the premium fabric is not only comfortable and durable, but is also Non-Iron so its even easier to look after, and retains a smart wrinkle-free appearance throughout the working day.
Read the tab 'About NOMA Hydrophobic Nano-Tech Shirts' above to find out more!
- • Hydrophobic Coating for Water & Stain Resistance
- • Non-Iron finish for ease of care
- • Premium-weight 120g/m2 Poplin fabric
- • 65/35% Poly-Cotton for durability and comfort
- • Two-piece collar for a better fit
- • Durable top-stitched seams
- • Chest pocket (mitred corners)
- • Fully fused front placket, collar & cuffs (cuffs on long-sleeve shirts only)
- • Spare button & name tag label