Personally Identifiable Information
By continuing you are agreeing to receive information about NOMA exclusive offers, news, sales events, products, and other material by email. You may also be contacted occasionally for your feedback, and for market research undertaken by us or our agencies. Your data will NOT be provided to third parties for marketing. If you would rather not receive these communications simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the email that you will receive. We will also use this information to process your order.
What We Will Not Do With Personally Identifiable Information
We will not rent, give or sell your personally identifiable information to any outside organisation for that organisation’s own use without your consent.
How We Will Treat Information From Children
NOMA do not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children under thirteen years old. If a child provides us with personally identifiable information, his or her parents/guardians should email us at info@NOMA-shirts.com and request that this information be deleted from our files. We will make reasonable efforts to remove this data in a timely manner.
How Do I Make Changes to Personally Indentifiable Information?
You can update your profile registered on thomapink.com by logging into “My Account” on the website. Unregistered customers can use the unsubscribe link included in marketing emails. Anyone wishing to correct/update/delete personally identifiable information from our database should contact us at info@NOMA-shirts.com. We will make reasonable efforts to service your request in a timely manner.
Links to Other Sites
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We reserve the right to collect information about our users that is not personally identifiable (e.g. the type of Internet Browser you use) to improve performance of our website and services.
How We Obtain This Information
- measure usage of various pages on our website to help us make our information more pertinent to your needs and easy for you to access
- provide functionality such as order history and other functionality that we believe would be of interest and value to you
In addition, the service providers we use to serve and host our advertisements, and/or deliver our e-mails, use session and persistent cookies, to track the number of times NOMA-shirts.com is accessed and whether the site was accessed from an advertisement. Sometimes cookie technology is used to track the number of times an advertisement is viewed. In all cases, the cookie generated from the advertisement or e-mail does not contain any personally identifiable information and will remain on your hard drive until you delete it.
You may set your browser to block cookies or warn you every time one is sent (view your HELP menu to learn the correct way to change or update your cookies on your particular browser), although doing so may adversely affect your ability to perform certain transactions, use certain functionality and access certain content on our website.
NOMA and their third party service providers may use pixel tags (also known as ‘clear gifs’ or ‘beacon gifs’). Pixel tags are not visible to the user of the web site and consist of a few lines of computer coding. Pixel tags are not used to collect any personally identifiable information about you apart from what you voluntarily provide us in your dealings with NOMA. We and our e-mail service provider use pixel tags to:
- track responses to our advertisements and site contents
- determine your ability to receive HTML-based e-mail messages. Our e-mail service provider includes a pixel tag, which they refer to as a ‘coded sensor’, in all of the HTML-based messages sent on our behalf. The sensor activates when the e-mail message is opened and flags the e-mail address of the user as one that is capable of receiving HTML-based email messages. This capability helps our service provider to send the e-mail in a format you can read. The sensor does not collect or use any other information. If you cannot receive HTML, you will not receive a functioning sensor.
- know how many users open an e-mail and allow our service provider to compile aggregated statistics about an e-mail campaign for us, and allow us to better target interactive advertising, enhance customer support and site usability, and provide offers and promotions that we believe would be of interest to you.
NOMA will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against suspected criminal activities to our customers, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
PRICING AND ORDER FULFILMENT
NOMA endeavours to make all website pricing correct. In the event content on the website contains incorrect information, or a product is listed at an incorrect price, due to typographical errors or error in pricing information, NOMA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. NOMA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
When placing an order, the order confirmation email is an acknowledgement of your order and not of fulfilment.
INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration.